Wednesday, June 29, 2022 (8:30 AM - 6:35 PM) (EDT)
Register today! This year's Digital Day Forum will take place Wednesday, June 29. The theme is Embracing Change and Transformation and will feature a strategy and tactics track. Session topics include: Audience Diversification, Retaining Emergency Donors, Automation, Segmentation and more! This full day program is your chance to gain valuable insight from industry leaders on trends and smart integration techniques that you can apply to your online strategy.
Here's a sneak peak at the program as it is coming hot off the presses! Look for more details soon!
- A keynote from Ethan Waller from Moms Against Drunk Driving on How to Adapt to New Technology
- Smart Segmentation Strategies with Caitlin Richard from Heifer International and Jean Qiao from Lautman Maska Neill & Company
- Retaining Emergency Donors with Kristina Williams from the Sierra Club and Rosa Del Angel from Oxfam America
- Audience Diversification with Steve Kehrli from PETA and Meshon Watkins from AARP
- Maximizing Multi-channel with Zakeia Rodgers from the Animal Defense League and Sean Wagman from Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey
- …and more!
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
|WIFI Partner||KEYNOTE Partner||LUNCH Partner|
|BREAKFAST Partner||RECEPTION Partner|
Happy Hour Reception
2000 Florida Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20009 United States
AGU requires proof of vaccination or a negative test within 24 hours of arrival. They check id and vax card or negative test at door along with a quick temperate machine (less than 1 second temperature check).
A Happy Hour is included at the end of the day!
Education - Seminars, Workshops, Tutorials