CDR, a division of Moore, has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Strategist to join our growing team! The Senior Strategist partners with teams that support client success. They ensure that all programs, plans, and other activities align with our client’s business and strategic objectives, acting as a trusted advisor to internal teams and clients alike. Through a marriage of data analysis and experience, they will identify opportunities for program growth and improvement that reflect a keen understanding of how organizations and constituents interact, bringing insights into action and developing strategic recommendations that directly translate to the goals of the client. The qualified candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience with direct response marketing, and 3+ years’ working with an agency or consulting firm. Fundraising experience is a must, and knowledge of the nonprofit industry is required.
At Moore, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. At Moore, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Join a highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays and flexible time off.
The link to job posting and application is provided here: Moore, CDR Division Senior Strategist. Inquiries can be directed to Lisa Behuncik, Human Resources Director, (240) 558-8314, firstname.lastname@example.org.