Production Manager – Direct Mail
CDR, a division of Moore, has an exciting job opportunity for a Production Manager-Direct Mail to join our growing team! We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to execute production responsibilities for our nonprofit clients’ direct mail programs. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment. The qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of experience managing production for direct mail programs, and extensive knowledge of nonprofit postal rates and regulations. An agency background is required. Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment to meet client goals, have a thorough understanding of direct mail processing, and be able to successfully adapt to constantly shifting priorities.
At Moore, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. At Moore, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Join a highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays and flexible time off.
The link to job posting and application is provided here: Moore, CDR Division Production Manager-Direct Mail. Inquiries can be directed to Lisa Behuncik, Human Resources Director, (240) 558-8314, email@example.com