DIRECT MAIL COPYWRITER
Negative Population Growth, (NPG) is seeking a dynamic and experienced Direct Mail Copywriter. The individual will be responsible for crafting original, compelling content for our direct mail, email & social media fundraising campaigns. This is a freelance/contract position.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in successful direct mail campaigns
- Proven track record of writing provocative and original copy
- Ability to collaborate on final artwork to enhance the overall effectiveness of the package
- Comprehensive understanding of donor segments, fundraising goals, and data-driven strategies
- Experience with list selection and roll-out strategies will be seen as a valuable asset
If you are skilled at persuasive writing and are driven by social causes, we encourage you to apply by forwarding your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We believe in diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Founded in 1972, Negative Population Growth, Inc. (NPG) is committed to educating Americans on the need for policies designed to slow, halt, and eventually reverse population growth in the United States. We publish informative resources on population-related issues, including immigration policy and environmental impact. Our members include both conservatives advocating for border security and immigration controls, and liberals championing family planning and environmental protection. Activities for NPG members typically involve signing petitions, participating in surveys, endorsing our Signer's Ads, and supporting our publications and educational programs for students. Please visit our website, www.NPG.org, to learn more about our mission and goals.