Digital Media Manager
K2D Strategies is a growing fundraising agency that holistically approaches direct response through a channel-agnostic lens. Our company culture is focused on collaboration, empathy, curiosity, and trust, and our clients are changing the world in Washington, DC, and across the country through political discourse, social action, culture shift, and so much more. The Digital Media Manager plays a vital role in setting up, optimizing, and regularly reporting on digital acquisition campaigns.
Are you a great project manager? Do you love email, social media, website optimization for fundraising and engagement? Read on!
- Minimum of two years of digital advertising experience, experience with nonprofits and fundraising is a plus.
- Google Ads Certification preferred.
- Proven experience in managing digital campaigns for lead generation/acquisition, robust testing, and optimizing for performance.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, particularly G4.
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms, including DSPs, Meta advertising, and Google Ads.
- Experience with SMS and other relevant channels is a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret campaign metrics and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral with the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients and colleagues.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel.
There is no such thing as a typical day (or week) at K2D Strategies but, some of the core responsibilities include:
- Setup, manage, and oversee ongoing optimization of digital acquisition/lead gen with emphasis on fundraising for multiple clients.
- Research audience and keywords, make recommendations for landing page improvements and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Actively collaborate with the account teams to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives.
- Execute strategies for on-time and error-free digital campaigns in alignment with the Digital Account Director.
- Implement digital campaigns, including audience targeting and goal tracking, A/B testing, and management of ad budgets to ensure campaigns meet client objectives and KPIs.
- Liaise with external partners including on list buys and co-targeting efforts.
- Compile and analyze campaign metrics across various digital channels and provide insightful reporting to account teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for digital acquisition strategies and stay updated on industry trends and new opportunities.
- Participate in client relationships through regular meetings, strategy discussions, calls, and ongoing communications.
- Ensure implementation of best practices, stay up to date on platform policy updates and guidelines, and follow company processes.
At K2D, we respect and celebrate our differences and know that employees with varied life experiences, backgrounds and skills make us a stronger company and a great place to work. In exchange for your skills, experience, and unique perspective, K2D Strategies offers employer-sponsored health insurance and retirement benefits, employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability, flexible work hours, generous time off, and the opportunity to make the world a better place. We aren’t shy about saying our team is the best in the business, and we wonder if you might be the perfect new teammate!
Our budget for this position starts at $70,000. Want to learn more? Send your resume to email@example.com.