HSP Direct is seeking a Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to develop copy for its direct mail fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations, issue-advocacy organizations, PACs, and candidate clients. HSP Direct works directly with some of the most high-profile organizations and candidates across the country.
If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, are willing to learn, and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
- Research client organizations and campaigns and develop/maintain knowledge of clients’ positions and strategies
- Write fundraising packages for politically-oriented issue-advocacy organizations, candidates, and PACs
- Build mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines while leading internal account teams
- Work directly with clients to build and grow programs that meet their fundraising goals
- Ability to write a lot of copy and express political views in writing
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and the conservative cause
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing, fundraising, or creative writing
- Political experience is a plus!
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter is required for consideration.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
To apply, please visit: https://loxo.co/job/MTEyMTctZzB2aTdkdTN6aHpxMzR0ag==?source_type=dmaw&%20t=1697124419299