Conservative Direct Mail List Strategist
As a Conservative Direct Mail List Strategist at HSP Direct, you will play a pivotal role in developing and optimizing mailing lists for our direct mail campaigns, with a primary focus on fundraising for conservative causes. You will ensure that our messages effectively reach and resonate with conservative individuals. You will embody the core principles that define our organization's culture and ethics, including acting with integrity, putting the client first, and maintaining the highest standards in every aspect of your work.
Who are we?
HSP Direct is a best-in-class full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. With over 100 non-profit and political clients, we’re seeking highly motivated team members who share our passion for conservative politics.
- Audience Research: Conduct thorough research to understand the conservative target audience.
- Data Analysis: Utilize data analysis tools to segment, filter, and optimize mailing lists to meet client needs while ensuring data privacy and security.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the campaign and creative teams, honoring commitments, and being accountable for delivering accurate, reliable lists aligned with conservative messaging and fundraising objectives.
- Data Transparency: Share the 'why' behind list strategies, explaining the big picture to ensure that everyone involved understands the reasons for the choices made.
- Curiosity and Continuous Learning: Challenge what you don't understand, asking questions that push for excellence and result in the best possible solutions. Seek every opportunity to gain knowledge and increase skills, all with the goal of fundraising for conservative causes.
- Proven experience in audience segmentation, data analysis, or direct mail list strategy, with a focus on fundraising for conservative causes.
- Strong understanding of conservative principles and values.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for advancing conservative causes and values while embodying the core principles of our organization.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter is required for consideration.
To apply, please visit: